Skip to main content

This was an interesting year. This was the first time in a few years we didn't have an increase in the number of courses certified.

As usual TX had the most certified courses with IL in 2nd place.

If the link below doesn't open, copy it and paste it into the URL.
https://www.icloud.com/iphoto/...28-AB06-92DB64636E5A
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gene,
Just wondering how the counting was done. Does this truly count courses measured in 2013 or just courses with 2013 certification numbers?

I just checked, and I measured and certified 8 courses in 2013 that had other year id's because some part of the course was from an older measurement, and there were 5 other courses in Virginia that were given older year id's. IF the count does not include courses like that, it may explain some of the drop-off in number of courses certified.
You are correct.

The courses you measured in 2013 that were adjustments to earlier years won't show for course measured in 2013. I used a query built in the database to find Active courses in 2013. There is a column in the database that shows when the course(s) were measured. I just didn't use it as I never thought of this situation.

I feel this is a good approximation.

Bob, thanks for the insight. I guess I shouldn't say measured course, but should state Active.
Last edited by genenewman

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.