I was proud of the simplicity of my instructions for programming the Proteges, but evidently some still find them a challenge. I am therefore giving an even simpler version of them with a minimum of button pressing. I recommend the 5 version of the Protégé because it only has the one red button referred to below. With the 8 and 9 just ignore the red button labeled 1 and 2.
1. Press the large silver button on the back until ODO is displayed.
2. Press the red button.
3. If necessary press the silver button to display KM/H.
4. Press the red button to get a flashing digit.
5. Press the silver button until the flashing digit turns to a 9.
6. Press the red button to get the next flashing digit, and repeat procedure until there are four digits of 9 with the left one flashing.
7. After setting aside for 5 min, the meter is ready for use.
|Powered by Social Strata|