Skip to main content

I've had the recent pleasure of working with some of Bill Belleville's previous clients for the Via Marathon and the Runner's World Running Festival in Bethlehem, PA. I wasn't aware that Runner's World Magazine is located just down the road in Emmaus,PA and it seems as though the natural outflow of their presence has produced a concentration of runners. I suppose it's the same in the entire Lehigh Valley but Bethlehem appeared to me a Mecca of elite runners. I've worked in other towns that had a heavy population of runners but this area seemed to have a higher concentration of elite's (we know an elite when we see one). Three times during my measurements, I was approached by runners who, without asking me what I was doing, inquired about what race I was measuring for. Cars (more appropriately, the drivers within them) seemed to be more understanding and accommodating of me. It was a truly enjoyable day of measuring and I'm looking forward to other work that needs completed in the area.
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.